Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lake Lands









wearing vintage dress/knit, tiffany necklace, market socks, vintage bag, shoes from the Philippines, hat from Dotti 

I could not resist such a beautiful day in the sun so I decided to do a style shoot with guest photographer mum! Mum has never used a DSLR before but, theres a first for everything. She did a great job and despite a few lighting issues i think we did ok! I really wanted to wear these shoes today as, as we have just moved I have uncovered a bunch (when I say bunch I mean at least 20 pairs) of unworn shoes still in boxes and 30 pairs of worn shoes that I totally forgot I had. Im going to post all of my shoes combined with Jimmy's (which is about 150 pairs plus) soon. I got these from the Philippines and they are a perfect height to wear all day. I love the colour and they happen to match my vintage bag which masquerades as a camera bag. I picked it up from the camberwell markets last week.. you can never EVER leave there empty handed I guarantee !

Peace x  

No comments:

Post a Comment